2265 Harcourt Drive (1978, 1986)
Originally a barn on the B. F. Bourne estate, this home has undergone several conversions and is a continuing do-it-yourself project for its present owners. It was designed and built, along with the Bourne home, in 1903 by J. Milton Dyer. In 1923 it was moved 100 yards further back along Harcourt; at that time the horse stalls were converted to garage space. Bourne's grandson, Franklin Floyd, and his bride moved into the second floor chauffeur's quarters in 1942 and later added the hayloft to their living space. The barn's current reincarnation began in 1972.